I'm sure you've seen a lot of different programs, alarm clocks, each of which the assurances the creators were able to meet all your needs as much excess. If this were so, then you probably would not be reading this text. And if so, it can be argued that only WakeMeUp! able
· Input and output of your computer from sleep mode (S1 or S3)
· Play mp3, wma, wav and midi files as a warning
· To work without requiring a password to login
· Playfully dealing with the events belonging to different users of your PC
· To work even when no user is not logged into the system (for example, after a power failure)
· And many others ...
WakeMeUp! - This is quite a complicated software package consisting of the following modules:
· WakeMeUp.exe - this is the title of the whole complex application WakeMeUp! It provides an interface to perform various operations with your events. This is the only progrogramma that you will occasionally run when you want to change any settings.
· WMUSvc.exe - a system service. It runs concurrently with all other services of Windows, such as a service control network connections or support the skins in Windows XP. This program does not require that any of the user logged in. It is this program and initiates the notification of the occurrence of each system service sobytiya.U WMUSvc no interface, and is fully customizable WakeMeUp.exe
· Informer.exe - this is a program that notifies the occurrence of the event. It can play audio (mp3, wma, wav, or midi), or display a message.
Every user of the computer that is set WakeMeUp !, can create and manage their own events. Importantly, the user can control only their events. Despite this, each user can see brief description forthcoming events regardless of whose it.
Another important point is that WakeMeUp.exe only serves to adjust the entire complex. By itself, this program does not announce events. Therefore, you will need to run it only when you wish to change any settings. Incidentally, this is the only program kotoruyuVam need to run through the entire process of using WakeMeUp!
System Service WakeMeUp! (WMUSvc.exe) always work on your computer. It does not require any significant resources, and because you can simply forget about its existence. Despite this, it was she who is the foundation of the whole complex WakeMeUp! It manages events from different users and launches the program alerting Informer.exe, when you want